Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
kappahl (clothingstore, to be found in norway, sweden, finland and poland) is this tuesday, yes tommorow, releasing their new and limited vintage clothingline. Its actually (and suprisingly) a very nice collection (about 30 pieces) consisting of underwear, skirts, blouses, dresses and accessories inspired by 1920s hollywood movies. I especielly like the underwear and some of the blouses!
- 10-days of bloggin anniversary
- its sprng!
- cutting school for vintage stories?
- the story of the skirt that became a dress.
- sum up
- outfitpost kinda
- Today my mother and I went to lunch and there is a...
- i never said i was a rolemodel
- mugshots R prtty
- my beard wears pyjamas
- man+whore=true love
- vintage vogue
- ▼ April (15)