kappahl (clothingstore, to be found in norway, sweden, finland and poland) is this tuesday, yes tommorow, releasing their new and limited vintage clothingline. Its actually (and suprisingly) a very nice collection (about 30 pieces) consisting of underwear, skirts, blouses, dresses and accessories inspired by 1920s hollywood movies. I especielly like the underwear and some of the blouses!
- 10-days of bloggin anniversary
- its sprng!
- cutting school for vintage stories?
- the story of the skirt that became a dress.
- sum up
- outfitpost kinda
- Today my mother and I went to lunch and there is a...
- i never said i was a rolemodel
- mugshots R prtty
- my beard wears pyjamas
- man+whore=true love
- vintage vogue
- ▼ April (15)